All organisations, teams and leaders have the same goal; to build something that’s successful. In our experience none of them have found the path to success either strait or obvious. Far from all have reached the level of success they aimed for. We’ve found that having Empowered Product Teams have greatly increased the chances for an organisation to meet user needs and deliver business value.
In this episode we go through:
- What a product team is and isn’t, what they’re about and their purpose.
- When it’s most relevant to have them and how to make best use of them.
- Some of the condition to set them up for success.
Some of the resources we use in our work and mention in this episode:
- Wardely Mapping introduction by Simon Wardley
- Cenefin framework introduction dy Dave Snowden
- Spotify DIBB framework explained by Henrik Kniberg
- Marty Cagan writes about Empowered Product Teams and product related topics
- John Cutler visualises different activities a team could invest in
- Theresa Torres introduction to Product Discovery